My neighbor Shannon, purchased Uppercase Living letters to create this beautifully monogrammed vase! Check out my website to create one too! http://4dell.uppercaseliving.net
The year is only half over but I want to remind all my customers and hostesses, please email me photos of your walls and creations made with Uppercase Living lettering! One of you will win a $100 gift certificate in December!!! Now that my blog is up, maybe I can set up the voting online hhhmmm....
Thanks Shannon! You are the first submission!
Unsure Where To Place Uppercase Living for a Wedding?
Here are just a few ideas:
- Behind the Head Table as an accent
- On the Dance Floor for a dramatic look
- Door leading into Church or Reception Hall
- Getaway Car or Limousine
- Wine Glasses, Votives, Favors and more
- Dressing Rooms, Pews, Aisle Runner
- Behind the Gift Table
- Behind the Cake
- Check out my wedding slideshow!