Thursday, June 25, 2009

Shannon's Wedding Gift


My neighbor Shannon, purchased Uppercase Living letters to create this beautifully monogrammed vase! Check out my website to create one too! http://4dell.uppercaseliving.net
The year is only half over but I want to remind all my customers and hostesses, please email me photos of your walls and creations made with Uppercase Living lettering! One of you will win a $100 gift certificate in December!!! Now that my blog is up, maybe I can set up the voting online hhhmmm....
Thanks Shannon! You are the first submission!


Unsure Where To Place Uppercase Living for a Wedding?

Here are just a few ideas:

  • Behind the Head Table as an accent
  • On the Dance Floor for a dramatic look
  • Door leading into Church or Reception Hall
  • Getaway Car or Limousine
  • Wine Glasses, Votives, Favors and more
  • Dressing Rooms, Pews, Aisle Runner
  • Mirrors
  • Behind the Gift Table
  • Behind the Cake
  • Check out my wedding slideshow!

No comments:

Post a Comment